Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 19, 2002

I used to keep a journal. I think it's a great a idea to keep one. Unfortunately, I wasn't very good at keeping it up to date and eventually I completely dropped it. One day I went to write in it and I realized that there had been too many changes in my life since I had list written in my journal. I was a whole different person and I couldn't imagine trying to write about all of the changes. So, rather than trying to update the journal, I hid it away.



In case you are wondering, my name isn't Nuadha. I recently decided to borrow it from Celtic mythology as my new web identity. Nuadha was one of the great kings of the Tuatha de Danaan.



There are many things happening in my life these days and I will try to keep you, the reader, informed. Right now, however, I need to get going. My wife is cooking fish tonight and we are out of Tartar Sauce. I'll post more after I get back from the store. (Okay, so the story is starting out kind of slow. Great adventures sometimes start out that way.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home