Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 22, 2002

Family
I talked to my Dad and the girls on the phone for a while tonight. The girls sound fine. They were happy to be back at their school and in familiar surroundings. I worry about my dad. He has taken on a huge responsibility. Raising two kids is more than Carla and I feel we could handle. He plans to do it himself. At least right now the girls are safe and together. My dad may not be the ideal father, but he does love them and will make sure they are safe.

I feel a little helpless being so far away from them. If I were down there I could see how the kids are doing and help. From here I can only talk to them on the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home