Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Music
Our music is red with purple flashes.
-The Creation

I borrowed Nuggets II from the library last night. (I went to the library to return some books and borrow one on OSX.) These CDs are a collection of 60's psychedelic rock. Very trippy. One song is titled "I Can Hear the Grass Grow." It's a great collection of music and it's all music that would have never been released on CD if it wasn't for Rhino. I think I understand record collectors a little more now. Record collectors could find these little gems of bands few people have heard of. If you just buy the modern music sources such as CDs, you may never hear some of this forgotten music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home