Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 14, 2003

Superman Movie
According to Sci-Fi wire, here are the rumored actors up for the part of Superman:

A.I.'s Jude Law
70s Show's Ashton Kutcher
Mummy's Brendan Fraser
Timeline's Paul Walker
Guiding Light's Matthew Bomer
Mutant X's Victor Webster
Sliders' Jerry O'Connell

Of the group, my favorite is Brendan Fraser. I have no clue what the Guiding Light guy looks like.... or the Mutant X guy, but out of the ones I know BF looks most like Superman. As long as he doesn't act like a goof, I think he could pull it off. Gods and Monsters proved that he can play parts other than the goofball and The Mummy proved he can do the action-star thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home