Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Still Morpheus
OK, I wasn't expecting to get Morpheus on this one at all. From how I was answering the questions, I was expecting to get someone else, but once again....I am Morpheus.

You are Morpheus-
You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You
have strong faith in yourself and those around
you. A true leader, you are relentless in your
persuit.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
(Via Angel Mills)
From the way they describe him here, I don't see me as Morpheus. I don't really see myself as a strong leader, although I can lead when needed to. I usually feel more like Neo- dazed and confused...acting like Bill's friend Ted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home