Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Bowling in Vice City
Played a little GTA:VC this morning and finally found some more hidden packages, unlocking the mini-gun. In a completely related note, I went on a spree in the game this morning that earned me the highest media attention I've gotten yet: International Crisis. Between the mini-gun and the tank I managed to steal, there was much carnage in Vice City this morning.

Funny enough, I was watching Bowling for Columbine last night right before I got an urge to play some GTA and shoot a bunch of people. Does Michael Moore lead to violent video games?

Re-watching Bowling, it wasn't as good the second time. Perhaps the shock wore off or perhaps it's just the difference between seeing it in a theatre in Ann Arbor vs on your couch at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home