Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 20, 2002

Books
I'm reading the Dragonlance Chronicles right now. I have the Annotated collection, where the authors made comments about the book on the side margins. It's really cool. It's like a DVD with a director's commentary and deleted scenes. Some of the scenes that they tell about in the sidebar are really good and it's really sad that they had to cut them out. I am also reading The Redemption of Althalus by David and Leigh Eddings and John Adams by David McCullough. Both are very good books so far. I'm almost done with Althalus (Only about 50 pages left) and I don't want to finish it. I have enjoyed the build-up of the story too much and I'm afraid that the ending will be a let-down. MK told me yesterday that the ending is good, so I will have too go ahead and finish it.
That's the way I am sometimes. Many of the books that I never finished, I never finished because I knew the rest of the book couldn't be as cool as I imagined it would be. Wierd, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home