Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Video Games
I've been playing Castlevania: Circle of the Moon for the Gameboy Advance lately. I haven't been playing video games much these days. I just haven't been enjoying them. The one exception has been the Castlevania series. The object of each of the Castlevania games is to fight your way through Dracula's castle and kill the big bad vampire. Some of the Castlevania games are really hard. Some of them are really easy. Circle of the Moon is somewhere in between. I managed to get to Dracula a few weeks ago, but I haven't been able to beat him.

Smallville
It's the one tv show I watch each week. Tonight's episode wasn't the best episode they've done, but it was still pretty interesting. It seems Clark and Lex have become pretty good friends. I've got a feeling it doesn't last forever. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home