Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 26, 2002

Weather
Today is the kind of day that makes me wish that I lived in a cabin somewhere far away from civilization. I could just spend the day by the fireplace. I wouldn't have to shovel snow so the neighbors can get to my door. I wouldn't have to clear my car off and drive on dangerous roads to get to work. I could just sit inside and look at the snow. These days, every time I try to stop and appreciate how beautiful snow is I end up thinking how bad my hernia is going to hurt after I shovel it. Yeah, Thoreau had it made.

Honesty
Every time a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
-Merlin, "Excalibur"

This saying has been in my head a lot lately. It must be because I've been dealing with my family so much.

Ambercon
My Ambercon games are pretty much filled. This makes me very happy. Last year, I didn't get many players in my games and I think they suffered because of it. I don't know if it was because of the slots they were in, the game descriptions or what, but this year I must have done something right. Over the next couple of days, I am going to try and type up some information to email the players that I have email addresses for. For "The Heist", I want to send players a list of the abilities that will be auctioned off so they can start getting a general idea what they will want to bid for at the con. Of course, this means I will have to decide exactly which abilities will be in the auction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home