Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, March 18, 2002

I'm back.
I was sick most of last week, so I didn't feel up to posting. I felt better on Friday, but then had a pretty busy weekend.

Ambercon
Emailed my character to the GM for "Big Trouble in Little Shadow." I'm really excited about this character. I was going to play Alexander, but I decided to make up a new character instead. also designed my version of Caine for one of the Elders games.

I've almost done preparing for the games I am GM'ing. I am doing a lot more preperation for these games than I usually do. (Usually I just have some ideas in my head and maybe a few names on paper.) I hope it pays off.

Changeling
We played Changeling yesterday. I was reminded of what, in my opinion, is the advantage to dice. Drusilla (MR's character) had done everything she could to prevent something from happening and probably would have suceeded, but through the random nature of the dice, something that neither Drusilla or myself as the GM had planned for happened. A vampire Dru was trying to help failed horribly to keep her "beast" under control and gave in to hunger. This made for a really neat scene with Dru dying and the others trying to save her with Glamour. The scene would never have happened if it weren't for the dice roll.

Work
"You hate your job too!? Wow! You know there's a support group for people like us. It's called the bar."
-Drew Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home