Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, March 10, 2002

Ambercon
I did some more work on "Morpheus Calling" today and I am really excited about it. As I hammer out the details, I am getting more and more excited about this game. I had my first player character for the game sent to me last night and I think the character will work out really well. I went over to CC's tonight to see the trumps he is drawing for the games. He is drawing trumps for all of the pre-gen PCs in "The Dreaming City" and two of three main NPC's in "Morpheus Calling." Sometimes it is good to have talented friends, no?

Changeling
I have decided to put together a website for my Changeling game. It probably won't be something too fancy, but it will nice to have a place to post character journals, game summaries and illustrations. The campaign is almost over, but I am sure I will follow it up with another game, which would then be part of the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home