Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 11, 2002

Wednesday
Work was OK. When I got home Carla was at the gym, so I watched The Maltese Falcon while making dinner. (Chicken Voila, nothing fancy) The Maltese Falcon is one of my favorite movies. Where else can you here a line like, "I'm a man who likes talking to a man who likes to talk." (Gutman says it when Sam Spade meets him.) After The Maltese Falcon, I did some writing and went to the store to pick up a few things (ice cream and cat food). I talked to Cody for a little bit on the phone after I got home. It sounds like things are going well for him.

Well, its getting way to late, so I'd best get going. Nothing extremely exciting happened the rest of the night, so there's nothing that I absolutely have to post about. To be honest, I guess there was nothing extremely exciting in what I've already written. I was just posting to let you know I'm here. Isn't that the point of a blog?

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home