Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 07, 2002

Saturday
Got up early enough to watch X-Men:Evolution at 8:00. Then I went on the net and tried to clean up the computer room. The computer room is now a little less chaotic. I watched X-Men again at 10:30. It was one I hadn't seen, the episode where they introduced "Angel." It was pretty good. I think this X-Men cartoon is a lot better than the show they had on Fox. We played in MK's "Methuselah's Children" during the afternoon. Suprisingly, not much happened with my character this game. Most of the focus was the fixing of the pattern which the other characters, for some reason, did not invite Alex to. I think the campaign is finally nearing its end. After that, we went to KG's birthday party. We had a good time and ended up staying a lot later than we had intended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home