Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 24, 2002

Work
I was going to complain about work today, but luckily Jenn gave me something else to blog about--

Dark beer or light?
The less light I can see through it the better.

Whiskey or mixed drinks?
These days: neither.

Tea or coffee?
I used to be a tea drinker. These days I'd go for coffee.

Econobox, SUV or something inbetween?
Econobox--It's better on the environment and I don't feel that I need anything more.

White collar, Blue collar or something else entirely?
something else entirely.

Spring, summer, fall or winter?
Spring or Fall. I like them both.

Play sports, watch sports, or hate sports?
None of the above. I don't have strong feelings about sports either way.

Boots, shoes, sneakers or sandals?
Boots

PC or Mac?
Mac. PCs are dirty, filthy machines that are tainted by the Wyrm...err...Microsoft.

Dial up, broadband or cable?
Cable. Comcast sucks, but there isn't any other Cable internet provider for Macs around here. Damn the Wyrm!

Favorite color? To wear? On a vehicle? on somebody else?
Overall- Dark Green
To wear- Black
on a vehicle- The same color as the firebird I used to own. It was a shade of green.
on someone else- Depends on the person.

Pick your three favorite music catagories, name one or two artists in each.
It's hard to narrow it down, but here:
Gothic Punk- Sisters of Mercy
Swing- Big Bad Voodoo Daddies
Classic Rock- The Doors

Do you read? What kind of books?
Yes. I read comic books, science fiction, fantasy, mythology, religion, history and whatever has currently caught my attention. My favorite authors are Michael Moorcock and Jeff Noon.

Last Movie seen?
The Adventures of Prince Achmed- an animated film from 1927 that was restored and played at the DIA on Monday. Before that: Das Boot.

Last TV show watched? (or fav. tv show - or list of favs.)
Faithful readers would be able to guess what show I watched last night. There aren't many shows I make a point of watching. I watch Smallville on Tuesdays and X-Men: Evolution on Saturdays. My all-time favorite TV show: The Prisoner.

Favorite animal?
I like ravens, crows, dogs, rats, spiders, wolves, elephants, squirrels and rabbits. I could keep going, but those were the first that popped in my head.

Favorite animal as a pet?
dogs, followed by rats

Favorite food?
Let me get back to you on that.

Favorite 'not found in nature' flavor (ie: pistachio pudding, licorice jellybeans, anything made by mentos...)
Cherry Cola. I'm a pop addict. I admit it.

Favorite writing implement?
Bic mechanical pencils

Favorite form of expression?
Good question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home