Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 17, 2002

Television
Watched a lot of TV tonight, at least for me. Carla and I watched the season two finale of Sopranos while eating dinner. Now we have to wait for season 3 to come out on DVD. Carla wants to buy season one and re-watch it, but I'm not as interested. I loved them the first time through and I will probably catch some stuff I missed the second time through, but the best of the part of the show is how suprising it can be. I just don't think it's a show that I would re-watch.

I caught the Justice League cartoon for the second time tonight. I'm pretty disappointed. The animation and voice-acting is nowhere near the quality of the Batman and Superman cartoons. It's only saving grace was having the same voice for Batman.

Smallville was OK tonight. It could have been better. There was a few good parts regarding Clark and Chloe and a couple of good scenes with Lex and Lionel Luthor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home