Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, May 05, 2002

Thursday
I had a training seminar to go to on Mortgage Industry. This means I wasn't in the office. It was a nice break. After work I went to Neil's for Champions, but since I wasn't in the office I didn't get his email saying it was cancelled. We ended up hanging out and playing Grand Theft Auto 3.

Friday
Took day off work. Went to see Spidey matinee with MK. The movie was very cool. The fight scenes and special effects were amazing. The dialogue was bad. At times, it seemed like they took the dialogue word for word from the 1960's comics written by Stan Lee, one of the greatest hacks in comics. Still, it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. I went to the Secretary of State after the movie. I waited for almost two hours to get a replacement license and tags. I think that may be the longest I have ever had to wait at the SoS.

I'll be back later. I have to go mow the lawn. It's lookin' dumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home