Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, June 22, 2002

Friday
Work was busy and slow. I had a lot to do and yet the clock still seemed to move in slow motion. After work I went to Borders in AA to pick up Nobilis. On the way there, I stopped at Wizzywig, an anime/Japanese import store that recently moved across the street from Borders. I looked at a few Final Fantasy figures that I'm missing (Yes, Matt, I don't have them all.), but did not have the extra cash.

Yoshitaka Amano
While I was at Wizzywig, I remembered that Amano's World recently said something about Amano art cards that were released. I found some, but they were $4.50 a pack and each pack only came with 8 baseball-card-size cards. They weren't even really marked up much from importing. The price on the pack was 400¥ which is about $4. I bought a pack anyway. I got a card of Elric on his Ruby Throne and one of Vampire Hunter D, but the ones that realy impressed me were the ones of characters I didn't know. Best of all, it was all Yoshitaka Amano art I had neverseen before. This means of course, that I will probably buy more cards even at the ridiculous price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home