Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, July 03, 2002

Yep. Still a Heathen
According to this test the religions that match my beliefs are:
1. Neo-Pagan (100%)
2. Mahayana Buddhism (98%)
3. New Age (98%)
4. Unitarian Universalism (89%)
5. Liberal Quakers (85%)
6. Theravada Buddhism (85%)
7. Hinduism (81%)
8. Taoism (75%)

I appear to be a Buddheo-pagan.

This is the third time I've taken the test. The first time it gave me Hinduism as the first rank and Mahayana Buddhism as the second. Last time it gave me New Age as the first and Mahayana Buddhism as the second. No matter what Buddhism seems to stick in there....in second place.

The Quakers suprised me the first time I took the test, but since then I have learned more about them. They are not at all what I thought they were.

Thanks Kristen for reminding me of this test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home