Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 12, 2002

Caffeine
I love it. I need it. I have to give it up.

One of the things that I have read about Sinus problems is that if you have sinus headaches, you should cut back on caffeine. Now, I drink a lot of pop. On average, I probably drink about 60 ounces of diet pepsi day.

I know myself. I'm no good at cutting back. I cut back for a few days and then fall back in to the old pattern. That's why I ended up switching to Diet Pepsi. I was drinking so much pop during the day at work that the calories were really adding up and it showed. I need to quit cold turkey.

I haven't had any caffeine today and only had a sip of pop yesterday. I'm amazingly not grouchy and I don't have a caffeine withdrawal headache. It was really tough about 11 this morning so I gave in a little and bought one of those herbal energy drinks to get me through. I haven't had a problem since.

Now, if they would just make a Caffeine Free Diet Pepsi Twist....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home