Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, August 22, 2002

Sick
Well, it wasn't just my sinuses. I started feeling feverish about noon. I came home and lied down for a couple of hours. I'm up now, but still feeling pretty bad. Lucky for me, my loving, beautiful wife thought ahead and bought me juice yesterday. I'm pretty sure she clairvoyant.

Every time someone in my office gets sick, the whoel office seems to get whatever they bring in. It's probably because we have such poor ventilation and a crowded office. It pisses me off. Now, I'm going to end up missing the Unknown Armies game tonight. Hopefully, I'm better tomorrow. I think I will be. I'm really burning up right now, which in my experience means its almost over.

I did a little more work on The Dreaming City, but I'm tired now. I'm going back to bed. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home