Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, August 14, 2002

This weekend
I was hoping on putting up the website for the Nobilis game this weekend but it seems like I won't have the time for much of anything. Tomorrow night I'm playing Unknown Armies. As I stated before, I'm really impressed with what I have seen so far. I look forward to seeing how well it works. Friday night I've been invited to a suprise birthday party for a friend. Saturday morning, I'll be going to work. That night C. and I are going to a graduation party for a nephew. This was dropped on us at the last minute. Maybe I can get to it sometime Sunday. I want to have something to email the players when I get the list and a website would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home