Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 28, 2002

If I were an Amberite....
Depending on my favorite color:

With black (my favorite color to wear):




Warrior, general, poet and song writer. How can we truly describe this man of "Green eyes, black hair, dressed in black and silver," wearing a silver rose as his symbol and the famous sword Grayswandir? He fathered Merlin and drew his own version of the Pattern when he thought the original was destroyed. At the end of The Courts of Chaos by Roger Zelazny, Corwin says of himself, "And what about the man dress in black and silver with a silver rose upon him? He would like to think that he has learned something of trust, that he has washed his eyes in some clear spring, that he has polished an ideal or two. Never mind. He may still be only a smart-mouth meddler, skilled mainly in the minor art of survival, blind as ever the dungeons knew him to a finer shade of irony. Never mind, let it go, let it be. I may never be pleased with him."

Which Amberite are you?


Maybe these tests are trying to tell me why I HATE Corwin. He's the only character in the series I truly despised.

With Green (my true favorite):




Amber's most memorable king, Oberon was an enigmatic powerhouse. No one, except perhaps Dworkin, knew what he was actually capable of. He could even shapeshift. He was cunning and ruthless. A extremely effective monarch, but a distant and cold father to the hoard of children he sired. In The Courts of Chaos by Roger Zelazny, Oberon sacrifices his life for the sake of his kingdom.

Which Amberite are you?
this quiz was made by Mysti


Much better. At least my second wasn't Flora this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home