Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, October 18, 2002

Tarot









FIRE OF WATER. You are tolerant toward others and are good at easing tension. You make others feel calm and understood. You are patient in even difficult situations or with difficult people. You would make a good therapist or healer. Because of your accepting nature, you are able to have friends from all walks of life. People seek you out for advice because you always know what to do/say for the betterment of everyone involved.
Quiz
created by Polly Snodgrass.

I did a Tarot reading for a friend last week and the spread had a whole bunch of Pentacles. I realized that I wasn't very familiar with pentacles since they rarely come up in readings I do for myself. What suit seems to come up the most? Cups. So, this result didn't suprise me much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home