Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, December 12, 2002

Crazy Wisdom
Hello everyone. Sorry I've been so quiet.

I thought I'd share this. A friend and fellow gamer e-mailed me this:

> a member of another list-serve i'm on sent this in. it's hilarious.
>

> Anyway...
> Last night we were playing GURPS and I was like "I need to find a master
of
> the arcane" and the gamemaster said "where would you find someone like
> that?" I said "I would call Crazy wisdom (the local new age bookstore)and
> ask them"
> "They wouldnt take you seriously"
> So I dialed crazy wisdom...
> "Hello, I have kind of a weird question, I was wondering if you could give
> me the phone number of a master of the arcane?"
> "Uhm, what do you mean?"
> "well, I have this ancient mirror and I believe it may have some kind of
> supernatural or demonic qualities, I was just trying to research that..."
> "oh, hold on let me get you that number..."

If that's the same Crazy Wisdom in Ann Arbor, I told them to quit giving out my number!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home