Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Work
I've started training for my new position. I've a few weeks of training ahead of me. It's pretty cool because its all new. The work I was doing in my old department was so far removed from my new department, that I've known little about this stuff.

School
For those of you who are curious: I'll be going to Washtenaw Community Colege starting in January. I'll start off with one class...either a math or speech class. With my new work schedule, I'll be able to take the class in the morning. I don't need many more classes to complete an Associates and then I'll transfer to Eastern Michigan. At this point, I'm planning to major in Political Science.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home