Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

ACUS 2004
Looking ahead, once again I have more games that I would like to run next year than I could possibly do.

Games I will run:
Morpheus ???????: Continuing the series. (with one or two co-GMs)
Dreaming City: of course.

Games I might run (some that I talked to people about over the weekend):
The Forever People: another game based on Kirby's Fourth World saga, perhaps using the Marvel Diceless system
Diablo: with a co-GM who came up with the idea, it's a good plot idea
LARP: I don't know if Kris has someone doing the costume ball for next year, but after this year's success, I'm open to it.
The other LARP: a friend mentioned the possibility of co-GMing a LARP. This one would be more serious and may not be suitable costume ball material.

add these to all the other ideas that linger in my mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home