Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 18, 2003

Casting Call
I'm very excited that they are making a John Constantine movie, but according to Superherohype.com, a website that gathers rumours and news about upcoming superhero movies shows that they've cast Keanu Reeves. I'm praying they cast him as "the snob," and not John or this could really suck.

In other news, they're already writing the script for the second new Superman movie, even though they haven't finished casting the first. One of the guys in the lead for the part is the guy from Count of Monte Cristo. The second script will have Supes returning to Krypton. I hope they get to make it.

Halle Berry is close to signing on as Catwoman. Am I the only one who sees this as a good thing?

David Boreanaz has been rumoured to be the next Batman. I like him and he can certainly pull off dark and brooding, but I'm still having problems with this one.

..and in another crappy casting job by Hollywood, Leonardo DiCaprio is being looked at for Iron Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home