Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Vice City
I've been playing GTA:VC again lately. It's still an evil, evil game that has no place being so damned fun. One of the things that keeps it so entertaining is the radio stations. With the variety of 1980's music and commercial parodies, I'm always hearing things I haven't heard before. I was looking online for some FAQs for some of the missions and I found one that just has scripts of the commercials. Here's my personal favorite, an infomercial on how to protect your children from Communists:


Mom: What's this I found under your bed? The only Engels you're going to read is Laura Ingalls Wilder.

Speaker: If you think your child might be a Red, here are some warning signs.
They read compicated literature and have concern for their fellow man.
They even like to share. Tell your kids, if someone approachs them
with pamphlets about recycling, an invitation to a Labour rally, or
showing any doubts about the fariness of our system. Then they should
find a teacher or a policeman immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home