Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Tarot Quiz
(Via MacGeek)
EMPEROR
EMPEROR
"the pioneer, builder, doer,
visionary"

You create what is needed for future generations.
You have a deep love for adventure, travel,
change, the creative process, setting new
things in motion, and changing both internally
and externally. You have a great gift of
visionary perception, an eye for what is and is
not working.


which major arcana of the thoth tarot deck are you? short, with pictures and detailed results
brought to you by Quizilla

The Toth creeps me out. I've read a lot of Crowley's writings and nothing there has ever bothered me, but I look at the Toth deck to buy it one time and there was something about it. The cards made me feel a little Vertigo. The art definately touches something, but I don't think I could ever use it.

In case you're wondering, I use the Rider-Waite mostly (along with millions of others). I have a few other decks I like, but the Rider Waite is the only tarot deck that has ever really clicked for me. The art is clean and the symbolism is strong. For such simple art, there is an amazing amount of detail in the Rider-Waite deck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home