Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, August 11, 2003

Quiz
I took this quiz, figuring I wouldn't know the character but that Carla (and Jarrod) would know the character and possibly find it amusing.

...but I got Emma! I hate Emma! I get one of the few characters I know by name and its the one I completely can't stand. Someone who talks incessently about other people and meddles in their love lives? How the hell did I get this one?

Emma!
You are Emma Woodhouse from Emma. A classic
only child personality, you are constantly
trying to rearrange the world (and society) to
suit your personal world-view. Mostly, you
succeed at that! You are persuasive and
charming, and almost always manage to get your
way-- which is good, because, as we all know,
your way is the right way.


Which Jane Austen Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

(Via Double N)

EDIT- Reading their description of her makes more sense, since my way is the right way. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home