Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Quiz
This has been emailed to me by a few friends. It's one of those email chains that you answer and send on, but this seems more like the place for this. I took out a few questions that did not fit.

Just a note, yeah, I know some of these are duplicates, but I didn't
create it....

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do...and try not to be lame and
spoil the fun. Copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto
a new e-mail that you will send. Change all of the answers so that
they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you
know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you
learn a lot of little-known facts about your friends and family. It's
fun
and easy.

**REMEMBER TO SEND IT BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU**

1. WHAT COLOUR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Cream, I think. Maybe tan. I don't remember those kinds of details.
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? See the right column, although I need to update it.
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? At work: Yoda.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Settlers of Catan, Risk
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? White Dwarf
6. LEASE FAVORITE SMELL? Fish cooked in a Microwave
7. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Usually about whatever I just dreamt or whether I'm still dreaming. unfortunately, by the time I determine whether I'm still dreaming the dream I just dreamt fades out of my memory and I spend several minutes trying to remember that cool dream I just had.
8. FAVORITE COLOR? Green
9. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? Pink, I guess. At least, I won't wear it.
10. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Answer...the phone?
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Not planning on having kids, although when Carla and I did talk about it, we considered Caleb for a boy's name. We never settled on a girl's name.
12. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? If I knew that....
13. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Chocolate
14. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Yes
15. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR CAR? Green
16. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Cool
17. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a tan 1979 Mercury Cougar
18. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Jesus Christ
19. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Murphy's Stout. I also really like Guinness Stout and recently discovered that I like Bell's Kalamazoo Stout (a Michigan microbrew).
20. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN? Taurus
21. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yes. I love Broccoli, stems and all.
22. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? .....and it payed well? I'd probably run a comic shop or game store.
23. YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Brown
24. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes. Still am.
25. FAVORITE MOVIE? Bladerunner, Casablanca or Excalibur...depending on my mood.
25½. FAVORITE ANIMES? Akira, Record of Lodoss War, Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
26. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Sometimes. Usually not.
27. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? Books.
28. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Sumo Wrestling
29. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? Bush wins in 2004. Seriously, my worst fear would be something bad happening to Carla and me not being able to help her, like those poor people who got phone calls from their spouses on the planes of the September 11th attacks. That is the only thought that fills me with a complete feeling of dread. I don't fear death myself but I fear seeing someone I love suffer.
30. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Jarrod and Patrick are both great friends who are a lot of fun to be around.
33. FAVORITE CD? Loreena McKennitt- Book of Secrets
34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? The Prisoner, Battlestar Galactica, Are You Being Served?, Buffy
35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? Mustard
36. HAMBURGERS OR HOT-DOGS? Burgers. I haven't found a good veggie hot dog yet and preferred burgers to hot dogs when I ate meat anyway.
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi
38. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? Tokyo
39. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? None.
40. BURGER KING OR MCDONALD'S? If I had to eat at one or the other, I'd take BK.
41. WHAT TIME IS IT? Time to get a watch. Really. I need to get a watch.
43. ANY NICKNAMES? Online- Nuadha, Offline- Jim (very few people call me this.)
45. NUMBER OF CANDLES THAT APPEARED ON YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY CAKE? 28
47. PETS? Two dogs and a cat.
48. FAVORITE ANIMAL? Raven, Wolf and Rat.
49. TATTOO? None. I've considered a few. Ive thought of getting the Superman symbol or the eye of Horus at different times but would probably get a celtic armband or this neat celtic knot I found online that's made out of ravens.
50. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR JOB OR JOBS? It's a living.
51. BIRTHPLACE? Michigan
52. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE VACATION PLACE? New Orleans
53. BEEN TO AFRICA? No. That would be neat, but it's not high on my list.
54. STOLEN ANY TRAFFIC SIGNS? No.
55. EVER BEEN IN A CAR CRASH? Rear ended once at a stop sign.
56. CROUTONS OR BACON BITS? Croutons
57. 2-DOOR OR 4-DOOR CAR? 2 door.
58. COFFEE? Only at night.
59. SALAD DRESSING? Ranch
60. COLOR OF SOCKS? Black with dress shoes, grey or white with athletic shoes
61. FAVORITE NUMBER? 7.
62. FAVORITE HOLIDAY? May Day.
63. FAVORITE FOOD? Pad Thai with Tofu
64. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Friday.
65. FAVORITE SONG? "Common People" by Pulp
66. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? November 1st.
67. PERFUME OR COLOGNE? None.
68. FAVORITE SCENT? Clove
69. FAVORITE THING? That's a broad category. There are a lot of "things."
70. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Subway
71. WHEN WAS YOUR LAST HOSPITAL VISIT? Last December.
72. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU FAIL YOUR DRIVERS LICENCE TEST? Got it on the first try.
74. WHAT DO YOU DO MOST OFTEN WHEN YOU ARE BORED? Put in different video games and play them for 5 minutes before switching to another. Eventually say "I need a new video game."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home