Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Another Book Meme
The idea of this meme is to take the list from somebody and cross off anybody who is not on your shelf and add authors from your bookshelf to get back to the original ten. Silly, pointless stuff. Here goes anyway:

Eternal Eponine's List:
J.K. Rowling
Nancy Garden
Robin Hobb
Patricia C. Wrede
Terry Pratchett
Roger Zelazny
Philip Pullman
Poppy Z. Brite
Neil Gaiman
Tamora Pierce

My List:
J.K. Rowling
Robin Hobb
Terry Pratchett
Roger Zelazny
Philip Pullman
Poppy Z. Brite
Neil Gaiman
Michael Moorcock
Ray Bradbury
Isaac Asimov

Of course, I would have had to strike out more if I had to have read them. I've never read any Robin Hobb, although I keep meaning to. The same goes for Pullman. I've read the rest of them and they are all good reads.

Computer
Our hard drive finally died last week. We picked up a new hard drive for our iMac and installed it, but now the computer doesn't recognize it. Until I get this figured out, Carla and I will be hard-to-reach. If you need to get a hold of us, use the telephone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home