Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Four-eyed Geek
I went to the Optometrist this morning and had my eyes examined. For the last two weeks my eyes have been constantly twitchy. So, the "twitchy eye" got so bad yesterday that I decided it was time to do something I haven't done since I was a kid: have my eyes examined.

He prescribed a pair of glasses to use while computing and reading. My eyesight is still really good, although not quite as sharp as when I was a kid, so I just need the glasses to reduce eye-strain. It should help my eyes by reducing the amount of work they do to focus on words.

Carla and I haven't had a lot of money lately, so the additional cost of a pair of glasses isn't a welcome news but this could have been the cause of some of my headaches and the tough time I sometimes have adjusting to changes in light levels (going from brightly lit areas to darker areas and vice versa).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home