Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, December 28, 2003

Quotes
I would like to hear the president explain how the bloody $200 billion invasion of Iraq improved our defenses against terrorism -- and also why, a week after Saddam's capture, the United States is confronting the worst threat from al-Qaida since the disaster of September 2001.
-- Joe Conason, Salon.com, December 22, 2003

The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.
-- George W. Bush, repeated to an audience in Brighton, UK, by politician Shirley Williams, according to London Times arts writer, Jack Malvern. Reported in the Washington Post, July 10, 2003.


I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things.
-- George W. Bush, aboard AirForce One, June 4 2003.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home