Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Villain Quiz



I took the most accurate villain personality test

created by:
The Arch Villainess Gracie



No one fights like Gaston
Douses lights like Gaston
In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston
For there's no one as burly and brawny
As you see I've got biceps to spare
Not a bit of him's scraggly or scrawny
(That's right!)
And ev'ry last inch of me's covered with hair

No one hits like Gaston
Matches wits like Gaston
In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston
I'm espcially good at expectorating
(Ptooey!)
Ten points for Gaston!


Personally, I don't think I'm at all like Gaston, but at least I got a cool theme song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home