Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Why?
Why do I sign my name Nuadha on friend's blogs? Couldn't I just sign James If I comment on someone's blog or any place, I've stopped signing my name as James and sign as Nuadha. Why? It's livejornal's fault mostly. You can't have it choose to remember your name, email address and web address for you like in most comments. If you don't have a LJ, you are forced to sign in to comment (if allowed to read or comment at all) or leave an "anonymous" message. Well, I used to sign with "James," but its a pretty common name. Since I don't like posting my last name on the internet, I started posting as "James/Nuadha" which lets my friends know that it is indeed the James they know, but it's a lot more to type.

These days, Nuadha has become an identity for me, I think. It's also a name that is very uncommon outside of the myth it's from. So, I know that I can just sign Nuadha and people won't mix me up with another Nuadha. It's an identity that is probably used by very few others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home