Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Busy
OK, I used to updtae fairly often here and when I didn't have anything else to say, I'd just write down what I have done lately. While there is plenty I could say right now about different topics, I don't feel like writing about any of them, so....

Last Thursday, my gaming group had cancelled originally but Neil called in the afternoon and asked if I wanted to come over and play some Magic. So, we hung out and played several games with the cards from the new set, "Champions of Kamigawa." I like the new set, despite losing most of the games. We also played some X-Men Legends, which is a video game I can highly recommend to anyone who liked the Baldur's Gate PS2 games or Champions of Norrath.

Friday, I had off from work and spent the morning playing City of Heroes, the afternoon shopping with Carla and the evening with friends. Carla, Jarrod and myself all started Weight Watchers recently, so kudos to Patrick for cooking an excellent dinner that still managed to be low in points. After dinner, we went to see Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. I had already seen it, but the others had not. They all said they enjoyed the movie and I am happy to say it was just as good the second time.

Saturday was the Buffy RPG. It seemed to go pretty well as the players started unravelling some mysteries left over from the last season.

Sunday was work. No excitement there. After work, I came home and played CoH. I put together a pick-up team to tackle some missions. Despite losing several team members half way through one of the missions, we did pretty well with our remaining members: myself playing a blaster, another blaster and a controller.

Last night, Carla, Kathy and I went to see Starhawk speak at Crazy Wisdom bookstore. Starhawk is the author of "The Spiral Dance," a book on Wicca that I had read years ago and only had vague memories of.

2 Comments:

At October 20, 2004 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Jarrod said...

More character time would be good! It was MUCH better balanced though.

 
At October 6, 2005 at 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home