Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 20, 2002

Changeling
I run a "mostly diceless" Changeling roleplaying game once a month. Changeling is White Wolf's Modern Fantasy (think Charles DeLint) roleplaying game where players take the role of the Fae who were trapped on Earth when the gates of Arcadia closed. In the old days, I would run roleplaying games on a weekly basis. These days I don't have the time to plan and run a game every week. (I play in a Champions game every week, but all I have to do each week is show up with character and dice in hand.) The problem I have found with once-a-month games is that occasionally you have to cancel. Such was the case tonight. If the game met every week, then cancelling isn't a big deal. When the game meets once a month, you know that cancelling means that you will have to wait a whole month to get to the next chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home