Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 05, 2002

Family
So, after the news I received today it seems like there is once again a pretty good chance chance that Carla and I may be taking care of me neice. I spoke to one of the social workers this afternoon and she repeated that it may take a while before we know for sure. She's going to check and see how far along the old worker got the paperwork. Meanwhile, it looks like the girls will be going back to one of the bigger foster homes.
I keep thinking about myself as a parent. I didn't think much about it before. It's a bit scary. I know that I can do it, but it's such a big lifestyle change that I wonder how it will change me as a person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home