Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, March 06, 2002

my night
After work, I came home, borrowed a neighbor's ladder and fixed (as best I could) the siding on the front of the house. The people who put the siding on the front of the house didn't trim the strips of siding very well and the wind blew a piece out. This has caused the siding to buckle in the front so wind can catch pieces of siding,. Because of this, the siding is cracked where the nails were in one area and it has been flapping in the wind. I would have fixed it on the weekend but the ground was to mushy for the ladder.

After playing Tim Allen, I kicked back and played Skies of Arcadia until Smallville came on. Skies of Arcadia, a video game for the Dreamcast, got terrific reviews that compared it favorably to the Final Fantasy series. So far, it's living up to the reviews. The Smallville episode was a repeat, but one I missed the first time around. It adds "Shaky Guy" to young Clark's rogues gallery. (The rest of the Rogues? Bug-boy, Fire-man, Cold-boy, Eats-people-girl and my favorite, Superboy.) I am so glad that the newer episodes seem to have gotten away from the "Villian-of-the-Week" formula the show had in the beginning.

Ambercon
I sent the email out to the players in "Morpheus Calling." I look forward to seeing what characters people decide to play. Hopefully, I will send out the email to "The Dreaming City" players tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home