Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 01, 2002

Miniatures
I stopped at Ryder's Hobby Shop in Ypsi on the way home today and they have started stocking Confrontation. Confrontation are some of the coolest minis ever but since they are imported from France they are very hard to find in the U.S.. I picked up a Wolfen miniature which I plan to use in Chainmail as a Gnoll. He looks a lot like a Garou in Crinos form. (Translation- a werewolf from the Werewolf RPG in the half man-half wolf form) I'm thinking about painting him up as Samildanach, an NPC in my Changeling campaign. Samildanach is an albino werewolf who has decided to set up camp in Birch's junkyard. He was born and raised as a wolf and is very uncomfortable in human form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home