Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, April 11, 2002

Blogs
Caught up on my blog reading. Everyone's alive, I think. There's only a few blogs I check on a daily basis, but there are a lot of people I know blogging these days, so I try to read there blogs whenever possible. (Yes Kristen, I'm reading your blog. Don't you feel loved?)

Champions
Well. After a crappy day at work, there is something strangely therapeutic about playing a character who manages to destroy something every adventure. We are starting to use the new 5th edition rules tonight and while reading them I noticed that Chango can now do damage on a city-wide scale. What fun! Too bad the other PCs may be a little upset about that. Damn goody-two-shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home