Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 08, 2002

Amber
Played in JS's new game Saturday. I like my new character, but he can become a tad depressing. He is the knight who failed to protect "the kingdom" and lost everything he loved. He will lighten up a bit in the future, but at first he has to come to terms with his past.

Video Games and Buffy
C. and I visited Matthew yesterday to play video games. I borrowed Devil May Cry and Onimusha from him. I have been wanting to pay DMC again since I returned it to Blockbuster, so I'm very happy. Also, we watched the last three episodes of the last Buffy season. "Dark Willow" was cool.

Bette Noir
I haven't forgotten Bette Noir. I meant to post some letters this weekend, but I didn't have the chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home