Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, August 31, 2002

Work
At work. On a Saturday.

Researching a problem file, I sent the check to them a year and a half ago that we are now not sure why it was sent. We are now billing them for it and the lady has been on the phone chewing everyone she can out because she swears her company doesn't owe us but she can't explain why she doesn't owe us the money. Everything she has faxed has done nothing but confirmed that she owes us. Then, I remember the whole situation. I deal with hundreds of requests like this each month. If I remember your request a year and a half later, either it was either really complicated or you were really rude. This one had both going for it. Luckilly, I can clear this up now.

Now, I wish D. still worked here. He was the one who brought this file over to me before to see if I could help her after he couldn't deal with her anymore. Same lady. I want to go over to him and say "can you believe this!? She's back and she's still just as obnoxious and uncooperative!" He'd remember her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home