Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Hey all
Sorry I've been so quiet. Work and school have been keeping me busy.

Something almost every GM has wished for at some time...
This is such a great idea. It's a hard plastic GM screen with clear slots for the GM to put in whatever charts or artwork he wants. It's a tad on the expensive side but cheap compared to buying a screen for every game you play. I think Amber is the only game I've ever GMed where I haven't said at soem point, I wish I had a GM screen. I even made my own nifty Paranoia GM screen years ago with an image of the The Computer on the outside and photocopies of charts on the inside.

(Edit- Apparently, you can only order the screen at another company's website, here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home