Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Monday, April 07, 2003

What!?
I'm a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica, so I'm really looking forward to the Sci-Fi channel remake that's supposed to come out later this year. I still wish they were doing a continuation of the original series with teh original actors instead, but it's been over 20 years. I'll take what I can get. Reading about the Morituri series they're planning made me decide to see if I could find any news on the BG miniseries. Well, I found that they're talking about casting Edward James Olmos as Adama (the part originally played by Lorne Greene). It's a hard fit, but EJO is a good actor, so I'm willing to give it a try. This however, this is a bit more of a jump. Dirk Benedict's character, a gambling, womanizing, cigar-chomping, fighter pilot named Starbuck who spends most of the series two-timing Cassopeia and Athena, will be played by a blonde woman named Katee Sackoff. I guess I'm willing to be a little flexible on my views of the show but I still want to see some womanizing from her. Hmmmm....on the second thought, maybe this isn't all bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home