Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Friday, April 04, 2003

More Amber Stuff
I'm just going through some stuff stashed in my Geocities account this morning and looking for stuff that I may link to when I create a website for all my RPG stuff. Here is some email play between Alexander and Simone (played by Angel Mills). This seen takes place shortly after Alexander stabbed his half-brother Sebastian, using his dagger to pull out Sebastian's soul and contain it within himself. Simultaneously, as this conversation was taking place, I was email playing a conversation with Sebastian in his mind (played by the GM) and realizing that Sebastian's sould was more intact than he thought it would be. Veronica, who is mentioned was another half-sibling and Sebastian's lover played by Carla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home