Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

California
I was living in denial. I didn't believe the people of California would actually elect a guy like Arnold just because he's a celebrity. Now, my faith in our American Democracy has hit a new low. I'm disgusted. Maybe I haven't followed the story well enough. I did try and avoid it. Maybe, I missed some reason other than the fact that he's a celebrity that people would vote for him and ignore the fact that he's a Hitler admirer. However, from everything I saw and heard he came off as uneducated on the issue in the governor debate and never made any statements of any substance.

.....and the guy has a worse reputation about his dealings with women than Clinton!!!!

Then, driving in to work, I realized once again what I geek I am. After the numbness of the shock wore off, it occured to me with great horror what the second worse thing about all this. Conan, the King may never get made now. I've waited so long for this movie and they were going to finally start making it soon. Not much chance now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home