Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Coming soon to a URL near you...
I've decided it was time for a seperate blog for game relate entries. I've been posting and wanting to post more gaming related stuff these days and I thought it would be nice to be able to seperate it for ease of reading. I'm sure some people who read this blog are more interested in my game-related posts than my political/social rants or general complaints about life. I'm also sure that some of my friends may want to read my blog just to see what's up in my life but aren't as interested in reading whatever gaming thought entered my mind. Soon you will have a choice. The same Nuadha in two great flavors! Watch this space for details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home