Nuadha's Tale

Ignorance can be tolerated, where reason is left free to combat it. -Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Eugene Debs Quotes
I'd rather vote for something I want and not get it than vote for something I don't want, and get it.

I have no country to fight for: my country is the earth, and I am a citizen of the world.

I don't want you to follow me or anyone else. I would not lead you into the promised land if I could, because if I could lead you in, somebody else would lead you out.

I may not be able to say all I think, but I am not going to say anything I do not think.

When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong.

Intelligent discontent is the mainspring of civilization.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home